Monday, February 12, 2018

Heart 2 Heart - True Love


Welcome to another challenge at Heart 2 Heart. The theme this week is True Love. With Valentine's Day just around the corner, the theme is perfect for this time of the year. 

Your True Love may be your significant other, a friend, a relative, a pet, or it may even be an object! For example, I know MANY people cannot get through a day without their coffee! 

I chose to do a generic card that I can give to just about anyone. The sentiment is pretty simple - just "You Make My Heart Happy". I love it because it can be used for any purpose. I dug out an older stamp set for the floral collection at the bottom. It was embossed in silver and coloured using ShinHan markers. The hearts were cut from Silver and Bashful Glitter Paper and entwined with each other. A few Bashful Pearls were added to the coloured flowers and the flowers were brushed with the Clear Shimmer Brush. 


Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your interpretation of "True Love". Be sure to use some Close To My Heart products in your project - if it isn't obvious, please list your products in your description. 
You have until the end of February to enter this or any of the February challenges. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Bashful Cardstock, Silver Glitter Paper, Bashful Glitter Paper
Stamps: Adore You (ret.), Happy Heart
Inks: Versamark, Raspberry Pigment Ink, Bashful, Raspberry
Accessories: Hearts Thin Cuts (ret.), Silver Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Clear Shimmer Brush, Bashful Pearls, ShinHan Markers

Enjoy,
Alyson


1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)