Monday, December 11, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 242 - Swirly Christmas Tree


It's a very simple sketch this week at Atlantic Hearts - perfect for those last minute Christmas cards! 
I decided to stay very close to the sketch this week - and finish my LAST Christmas card as well - what a relief! 

I used a very old Close To My Heart stamp - embossed it using Willow Pigment ink and clear embossing powder. I did the same thing using Cranberry Pigment ink and clear embossing powder and then cut out the tiny birds and glued them onto the tree. I made a frame using two stitched border dies and then using Silver Shimmer trim and two grey ribbons, created the lines for the background. Such an easy card to create! 




Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us how you interpret the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday night to link up your project! 

Supplies used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: What Daisy Cardstock, Willow Cardstock
Stamps: Holiday Wishes (ret.), Festive Trees (ret.)
Inks: Willow Pigment Ink, Cranberry Pigment Ink, Willow, Cranberry
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Stitched Rectangular Frames (Gina Marie Designs), Silver Shimmer Trim, Whisper Ribbon (ret.), Silver Ribbon (not CTMH), Clear Sparkles, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson



SaveSave

2 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorite Christmas stamp sets! You did a great job of interpreting the fabulous AHSC sketch with this lovely Christmas tree and silver ribbons.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alyson this card is so pretty! I love all the details, the little birds are awesome and the silver trims are perfect behind the tree!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)