Saturday, November 11, 2017

Hello Lovely for Christmas

I have had this Hello Lovely stamp for some time now. There are lots of pictures of it coloured in various ways - partially coloured, completely coloured, done with watercolours... and it is beautiful every single time. 

Why not colour it for Christmas using red and green? I embossed the stamp using gold embossing powder and then selected various ShinHan markers in red and green shades. I was left with the smallest flower after exhausting most of the red markers that I have so I decided to colour those in yellow. 

I like how this turned out... it took a while to do, though. I am not experienced with blending colours but I did my best. I didn't add any shimmer or anything else to the card - it is simply coloured. I stamped a sentiment at the bottom and here is the finished product. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Emerald Cardstock
Stamps: Hello Lovely (Concord and 9th), Christmas Love (ret.)
Inks: Emerald, Versamark
Accessories: Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape

Enjoy,
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)