Monday, September 4, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 228 - Thankful Fall Flowers


It is getting to that most beautiful season of the year - autumn in Ontario. The days are cooler and there has already been hints of frost in local areas. Furnaces are starting to come on overnight... I LOVE IT! It's my favourite season of the year. 

One of the new paper packs in the brand new Holiday Expressions catalog is called Falling for You and it is the perfect autumn collection - filled with fall colours and patterns. I chose to use that paper pack and one coordinating stamp set to create my card for the Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge this week. 

I also rotated the sketch 90 degrees and added my sentiment to the bottom. The background was created by inking an embossing folder and then placing a piece of White Daisy cardstock inside and running it through my embossing machine. It produced this gorgeous background. 


 I did brush the flowers with the Gold Shimmer Brush - here is a close up to show that.


And this week's sketch...


Come and join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of this week's sketch. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heat unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Falling for You Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock
Stamps: Falling For You - Scrapbooking, A Little Thanks (ret.)
Inks: Pewter, New England Ivy, Espresso, Toffee
Accessories: Falling For You Thin Cuts, ShinHan Markers, Gold Shimmer Pen, White and Gold Ribbon, Gold Glitter Dots, Leaf Embossing Folder (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)