Friday, June 30, 2017

Colour Dare 250 - Hi Friend Daisy Card

It's a bold and bright colour selection at Colour Dare this week - very summery colours for those of us in the beginnings of the summer months. 

I chose not to use any patterned paper for my project but to go with cardstock only. The only exception is the gold overlay. I had to dig through my massive ribbon stash to find three colours of twine that would match the cardstock colours... I had it, though! 



Come and join us for the Colour Dare challenge! Just a reminder that you need to use ALL and ONLY the colours shown above (gold is optional this week). We encourage you to use Close To My Heart products but if you don't have them, use whatever you have that is closest. 
You have until Thursday at 10pm EST to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Happy Times Paper Pack (ret.), White Daisy Cardstock, Lemon Cardstock, Tangerine Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock, Sea Glass Cardstock, All About the Gold Fundamentals
Inks: Sorbet, Lemon, Tangerine
Stamps: Hi Friend
Accessories: Flower Market Cartridge, Cricut Shapes (not CTMH), Damask Embossing Folder (ret.), Foam Tape, Adventure Ribbon Collection, Orange Twine (not CTMH), Goldrush Twine (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson



4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Alyson...love the distribution of the colors and so bright and cheery. I'm loving the color challenges for July and of course the Prickly Pear paper pack...makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and cheerful card Alyson. I love how the embossing makes the Sea Glass Cardstock POP. I also love the summer flowers, hope you are having a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is such a "happy" card--it just makes me smile! The bold gold centered flowers are really pretty and I love how you used three layers of twine. Great card. Thanks for inspiring me yet again@
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Alyson this is such a cheerful card. Bright colors used in a nice balance and the circles carried throughout.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)