Friday, June 16, 2017

Colour Dare 248 - Foxy Hello

This week's Colour Dare is a kind of masculine combination of colours. For the most part, they are darker colours, with New England Ivy, Sapphire and Desert Sand in there. Glacier is a lighter colour and of course, White Daisy is a bright neutral. We encourage you to use Close To My Heart colours but if you don't have them, use whatever you have that is closest and come and play along! 

I decide to use this month's Stamp of the Month for the focus of my card. I love the floral clusters and the wreath within that stamp set, plus the little fox is just so cute. 



Come and join us at Colour Dare. Be sure to use ALL and ONLY the colours listed above in your project. 
You have until Thursday evening at 10PM EST to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: No Worries Paper Pack, Sugar Rush Paper Pack (ret.), Enchantment Fundamentals, White Daisy Cardstock, Desert Sand Cardstock, Sapphire Cardstock
Stamps: Hello Foxy
Inks: Desert Sand, Sapphire
Accessories: ShinHan Markers, Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Blue Dot Enamel and Glitter Duos

Enjoy, 
Alyson

3 comments:

  1. I love all of this: the colors, the images, the different DPs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wreath you created and such nice bright colors...beautiful card. And I love the fox, he's so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Sapphire colour and the little fox on this card, super cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)