Monday, May 15, 2017

Atlantic Hearts 212 - Floral Bouquet

The Little Dreamer Paper Pack is all about unicorns and bright colours - I decided to take advantage of the bright colours for the sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week. 

The floral bouquet came from a new stamp set called Keep Dreaming - such a gorgeous set with wonderful flowers and leaves, perfect for colouring. I chose two images and slightly altered the orientation of the stems to fit what I wanted. The three strips down the left side of the sketch become one with the diagonal striped paper and I also grouped the two other lines into one with a piece of ribbon and shimmer trim. 

That shimmer brush never shows up in my photos so below my card, I have a close up that does show at least some of the Gold Shimmer Brush on the flowers! 




Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Little Dreamer Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Thistle Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock
Stamps: Keep Dreaming, Little Dreamer Cardmaking Workshop, Sunshine on a Cloudy Day (ret.)
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink, Thistle, Lagoon, Glacier
Accessories: Glacier Thick Twine (ret.), Gold Shimmer Trim, Whimsy Ribbon Pack, ShinHan Markers, Gold Shimmer Pen

Enjoy, 
Alyson




2 comments:

  1. Love your selection of flowers and your coloring...makes a beautiful bouquet. Love your interpretation of the sketch. I always think I have enough flower stamps, but apparently I don't. Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card, Alyson! Great colors and fabulous floral array. I have this set yet haven't inked it yet--thanks for inspiring me to do so today.
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)