Monday, April 3, 2017

AH 206 - To Be Creative...

Interesting sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week... the shape in the centre can be interpreted as anything you wish, I suppose. 
I chose to use it as a space to place a quote I have been wanting to use for ages. The sentiment spot at the bottom became a place for a floral flourish of sorts. I really wanted a different frame around the quote but the ones I wanted were far too large to fit my card so I ended up using a scalloped oval instead. Space considerations of a standard card size... 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Some Kinda Wonderful paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Willow Cardstock
Stamps: Ink Blot, Floral Flourish (other), Creative Sentiment (other)
Inks: Raspberry, Willow, Black, Black Pigment Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge (ret.), Green Shimmer Trim, Black Shimmer Trim, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, ShinHan Markers, Green Triangle Enamel and Glitter Duos

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. What a nice combination of design papers and love that sentiment. I gotta get into the Some Kind of Wonderful Paper Pak, the more I see the more I like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful combination of the paper. I totally LOVE that quote, it fits YOU perfectly. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)