Monday, March 6, 2017

AH 202 - Happy Thoughts with Hello Lovely

The Hello Lovely Paper Pack has quickly become one of my favourites! I am usually not a huge fan of the Complement packages as I always end up with so many pieces that I don't end up using but the one for this paper pack is gorgeous - and contains so many terrific images - one that I chose to use on my card for this challenge. 

For the rectangle at the bottom of the sketch, I chose to use 3 grey patterned pieces from the paper pack and turn them into flags that were offset. I did the same with the sentiment. 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Product used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Hello Lovely Paper Pack, New England Ivy Cardstock
Stamps: Sending Smiles (Flower Market Cricut Bundle)
Inks: New England Ivy, Whisper, Sorbet
Accessories: Hello Lovely Complements, Gold Glitter Gems

Enjoy, 
Alyson






1 comment:

  1. One of my current favorite paper packs too, but have not used the greys yet. Great idea with your banners and that floral complements sets it all off. Beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)