Monday, December 26, 2016

Atlantic Hearts 192 - Hello with Bright Flowers

Such a simple sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week... 

I decided to pull out the Enchantment Fundamentals - not my go to combination of colours, for sure. I thought it was time to work with some of these colours in combination and see what I could do with them. The large patterns present a real challenge for me. I love Peacock and know that it goes very well with yellow so Saffron was my choice of a second colour. I wanted to add something to the ends of the strips in the sketch so flowers seemed like a good idea. Plus there was a large circular pattern along with a small polka-dotted pattern that would work well together. Perfect! 

After making those choices, the card came together pretty quickly. The flowers ended up a little more orange than I wanted but that's ok. They still fit the colour scheme overall.



Join us at Atlantic Hearts and show us your interpretation the sketch shown above, You have until Sunday evening to link up your project. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Enchantment Fundamentals, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Hi Friend, Love This (ret.)
Inks: Peacock
Accessories: ShinHan Markers, Clear Sparkles, Thin Foam Tape, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)