Monday, October 24, 2016

H2H - Jeepers Creepers

The theme this week at Heart 2 Heart is Jeepers Creepers. I am not a fan of Halloween but I love this paper pack. It is full of bold and bright colours like Pansy, Willow, Emerald, Tangerine and my favourite, Lagoon! The fun patterns and the adorable creatures make it a paper pack that can be used all year round and not just at Halloween and I love that! 

I chose to use a few of my favourite patterns for the card below. There is some gold and black ribbon available and the purple hearts co-ordinate perfectly with the Pansy colour in this paper pack as well! 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us your Jeepers Creepers project. You have until the end of October to link up with this challenge or any of the October challenges. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Jeepers Creepers Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Gold Glitter Paper
Stamps: none
Inks: none
Accessories: Piercing Tool, Corner Rounder, Hello & Thanks Thin Cuts, Purple Hearts Enamel and Glitter Duos, Black Shimmer Ribbon

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. I really do love this paperpak and it doesn't have to be Halloween...very bright and pretty card...love that bow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful card Alyson,
    I love those purple hearts ~ they almost look good enough to eat :) LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)