Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Thank You Doggie Card

Mika (my small doggie) will be going to stay with some friends of mine when I go to the Close To My Heart Convention and they have a large Golden Retriever named Lily. Mika thought it would be best if she made friends by bringing a gift for Lily, so here is the card (we) created to go along with the bone that we are giving her to try and make friends... 

Funny story about the bone... It was sitting on my desk earlier today and I heard Mika whining and crying but I couldn't figure out where she was as she wasn't in any of her usually haunts. I found her on my desk chair (which has wheels on it), with her front paws on my desk, desperately trying to reach for the bone. It smelled SO GOOD and she wanted it, even though it was almost as big as she was! The chair kept sliding back on her and she just couldn't work her way on to my desk... I promptly picked up the bone and took it to a much safer location for storage until we leave! She was not very happy about that. 

Nonetheless, we both signed the card and the bone has since been wrapped and packaged and is ready to be delivered to Lily when we arrive. 


Products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Charlotte Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock
Stamps: I Ruff You (not CTMH),
Inks: Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, ShinHan Markers, Black Hemp (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Awwww - Mika will have so much fun with another friend to play with. I know how hard it is to leave our fur babies though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable...it isn't often that we see this style from you...but I love it. I love beautiful and adorable. Fun and cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)