Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Cut Flowers Card

With so many birthdays coming up in the next couple of months, I have lots of birthday cards to create. 
This one came as a result of several leftover flowers from a layout that I created a few days ago ( to be seen later as it is for an upcoming design team challenge). 

I decide to place the flowers at the edge of the card and then cut around them as I wanted the side of the card to reflect the shape of the flowers. I stayed with just three colours - Lagoon, Glacier and White. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon, Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Adventure Fundamental Cardstock Pack (Lagoon)
Stamps: Framed (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Glacier
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Teal Glitter Paper, Teal Shimmer Trim, White Shimmer Trim, Aqua Dots

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Such a lovely card, Alyson! Thank you for that little peek to the inside as well. I love blue-green colors and I'm sure the recipient of this card will be most pleased.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)