Friday, November 20, 2015

Cut & Shave Layout

I don't create layouts very often any more... This one was done for a family that means a lot to me. They own a hair salon and I have known them for several years. Ever since I moved to this area over 15 years ago, I have been going to the same wonderful lady to get my hair done. They recently renovated the salon and included a special men's section. It is truly a family business with their nephew working there as well.. I stopped in a few days ago and took a few pictures with the idea of doing a layout for that section of the salon. This is what I decided to do... 

I wanted something very neutral and not too complex, so I stayed with black and white but added a touch of gold for sophistication. As you can see, the men are dressed in black and white. The CTMH Cricut cartridges were perfect to add just the right icons - the sign, moustache, scissors and profile. 

I love the way this turned out and I hope that they will as well. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: La Vie En Rose Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Black Cardstock, Basic Fundamentals Paper Pack (Black), Gold Glitter Paper
Stamps: None
Inks: Slate
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Artistry Cartridge, Black Sparkle Flourishes (ret.), Black Small Sparkle Flourishes (ret.), Bling Gems Gold Assortment, White Enamel Stars, Black ShinHan Marker, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape, Black Designed Decor Shadow Box

Enjoy, 
Alyson



1 comment:

  1. Alyson, this is so fantastic...what an awesome gift! They are going to love it! Great pic too....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)