Monday, November 23, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Challenge 135

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week is one that I decided to rotate as I much prefer cards that sit vertically rather than horizontally. 

Since Urban is one of the featured paper packs in the month of November, I thought I would use that and I also have some male birthdays coming up, so that was a perfect fit. The Artistry Cricut Cartridge provided the "tag" and I also decided to add some Glacier cardstock to the Urban colour palette.  

Since this birthday card is for an older gentleman, the Birthday Funnies stamp set was perfect for this card! I love the sayings in that stamp set as they are sarcastic but not over the top. 

I chose to use two pigment inks - Slate and Peacock - to stamp the sentiment and then emboss it using Clear Detail embossing power. 



Join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and show us your interpretation of the sketch shown above. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Urban Paper Pack, Peacock Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock
Stamps: Birthday Funnies
Inks: Slate Pigment Ink, Peacock Pigment Ink
Accessories: Artistry Cricut cartridge, Peacock Fundamentals Assortment, Grey Enamel Gems, Glacier Thick Twine, Silver Foil Tape, Foam Tape, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool

Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Great male card...you were pretty busy with your cricut...love the cuts. You did get your blue in there, but not quite turqouise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)