Thursday, October 8, 2015

Artfully Sent PML Greeting Cards

I decided to check out some card options on the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge. I was looking specifically for ones where I could use the Sangria Paper Pack to back images that were cut out. I found two that I really liked and they are below. 

Just because something appears "summery"in nature doesn't mean that it can't be made to look more like an autumn-based card if the colour scheme is changed. And these are the Picture My Life cards - designed to be put inside the PML pages. I just cut them slightly smaller than a card front and used them as cards instead. I didn't want the restriction of using only the cards that were provided on the cartridge so I decided to make my own instead. Both cards open from the side - I find that cards with a top crease often tend to slide open and don't hold their shape very well so I prefer this kind of opening instead. 



Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Sangria Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Pomegranate Cardstock, Fern Cardstock, Eggplant Cardstock, Fern Fundamental Cardstock, Purple Glitter Paper
Stamps: Say It All
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Artfully Sent Cartridge, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Adhesive Gems, Gold Shimmer Trim, Chevron Border Punch, Corner Rounder, Gold Foil Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Lovely cards, Alyson.... I especially like the bottom one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I really have to crack open the Sangria... hmmm... paper and now I'm thinking about Tastefully Simple Sangria Slushies...lol!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)