Monday, September 21, 2015

H2H Challenge - Doodle Away

The challenge at Heart 2 Heart this week is to doodle on your artwork. Now for me, this is something that I NEVER do! The only exception is that on about 2 layouts, I have drawn a border around my photo mounts - that's it. I cannot draw for the life of me and I had to think a little bit "out of the box" for this challenge. 

I decided to go with more of an outline approach - I chose an old but favourite stamp set and masked the images to create a grouping of flowers. I then outlined everything to create more dimension. My hand was SO unsteady as I was so nervous while doing this... 


Join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us how you doodle on your artwork. We would love to see your projects.You have until the end of the month to enter any of the September challenges. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Poppy Cardstock
Stamps: Dreams Come True (ret.), Lifetime of Happiness (ret.), Have a Happy Day (ret.)
Inks: Poppy, Pomegranate, Pear
Accessories: Corner Rounder, Black Journaling Pens (ret.) 

Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Love your card, Alyson! The colors really pop and the doodling is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)