Wednesday, August 12, 2015

I Thought of You Today... Card

This card has one of my all time sentiments on it - from an old stamp set that I have kept for several years now. It is called "Smiles" and the sentiment is just so perfect. 
The flowers are from a SU stamp and to create the smaller ones, I just stamped the larger flower and cut it down from the edges. The leaves are from "A Budding Friendship". 

It's impossible to see in the photo but the black strip is from the Paper Fundamentals so it has the chevron print on it and it is shiny so it adds some additional interest to the card. 

I love the way this turned out - not sure who will receive this yet, so that will be a surprise :) 


Supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Black Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Black Paper Fundamentals Cardstock
Stamps: A Budding Friendship, Smiles (ret.), Blended Bloom (not CTMH)
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Lagoon Ink
Accessories: Flourish Embossing Folder (not CTMH),  Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, ShinHan Markers and Blending Pen, Blue Adhesive Gems (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Stunning. I love this flower stamp. It reminds of Pemberley. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)