Monday, July 27, 2015

Heart 2 Heart - Life is GOOD!

Life is GOOD at Heart 2 Heart this week! That's the challenge put out to everyone. 
I had to go WAY back to find the stamp set I wanted to use for my sentiment - it comes from the promotional stamp set from several years ago called "You Are My Happy" and the words were taken from 2 different stamps and masked together. 

I used a Page Maps sketch as the basis for my card. The beautiful embossed background is from the Close To My Heart Floral embossing folder. 



Come and join us at Heart 2 Heart Challenges and show us your interpretation of 
Life is GOOD! 

Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: Brushed Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Pear Cardstock, Pink Glitter Paper
Stamps: You Are My Happy (ret.), It's the Little Things (ret.), Shower Flowers
Inks: Pear, Cotton Candy, Pixie, Juniper, Hollyhock, Canary
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Pink Shimmer Trim, Floral Embossing Folder, Thin Foam Tape, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson


3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)