Thursday, July 2, 2015

Big Pink Happy Birthday!

A friend of mine has a birthday coming up in July and I know she loves flowers so I decided to pull out this particular stamp for her. It is a Stampin' Up stamp and I am just learning to shade using the ShinHan markers so that is a new skill for me... It took me a long time to colour this flower - and then the hardest part was finding paper that co-ordinated with it. The markers I used supposedly co-ordinate with Pixie and Hollyhock but those paper colours looked terrible with the coloured flower so I ended up using Smoothie cardstock instead as it was the closest colour match. Either way, I'm sure she will love her card.


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Smoothie Cardstock, Honey Cardstock, Topiary Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: For Every Occasion (ret.), Blended Bloom (not CTMH)
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Topiary
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, White Doily (not CTMH), ShinHan Markers, Flamingo Dots, Baker's Twine (ret.), Thin Foam Tape, Dot Embossing Folder

Enjoy, 
Alyson




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)