Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Another of those BIG FLOWERS!

I am in love with this big flower stamp... It allows me to practice my colouring and shading skills and I simply love the way the end result looks. 

This card was CASEd from Peggy Tassler at toocoolstamping.com. I had her artwork posted on a Pinterest link and I loved what she did with the flower so I CASEd her beautiful idea. I was simple and easy but the overall effect is amazing! Although she used a different colour scheme, the flower remains the focal point. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Thistle Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Honey Cardstock
Stamps: 4 My Friend (ret.), Blended Bloom (not CTMH)
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Black
Accessories: Coral Reef Sequins, White Doily (not CTMH), ShinHan Markers, Border Punch (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)