Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Friend - Cascading Card

I haven't made a cascading card for ages but I simply love the way they look. And with Blossom being my favourite paper pack, I wanted to make one of these cards before the paper pack disappeared! 

Because this type of card has no place to write, I placed a card on the reverse - it is noticeable from the side view but not from the front view. I also cut almost everything in pairs so I could glue the pieces together make them stronger to hold up a little better. 


Here, you can see the card attached to the back. It gives me a place to write a message on the inside for the recipient. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated

Paper: Blossom Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Sunset Cardstock
Stamps: Friend (ret.)
Inks: Pear
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Border Punch (not CTMH), ShinHan Marker, Oceanside Sequins, Silver Sequins, Licorice Opaques (ret.), Liquid Glass, Sparkles Small Flourishes, Bitty Sparkles

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)