Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Filled with Many Thanks Card

A friend of mine has been helping me out with a few things lately and I wanted to do something to say thank you. He would say it has been the other way around and that I have been helping him out but I guess it is a two way street... 
Nonetheless, here is a card created using the Jackson Paper Pack - so perfect for masculine cards. I pretty well copied this card from one in the Make It From Your Heart book - Volume 1, because the design fit exactly what I wanted. The ribbon on the card is actually dark brown in colour although the photo makes it appear black. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Jackson Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock
Stamps: Perfect Fit - Frames, Perfect Fit - Birthday, A Little Thanks (ret.)
Inks: Cocoa, Juniper
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Foam Tape, Sewing Machine and Dark Brown Thread (not CTMH), Dark Brown Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)