Monday, May 25, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 109

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week is a layered one - one of my favourite types of sketches to work with. It allows for so many options - patterned paper, cardstock or just about anything in between. 
I have a lot of birthdays coming up so I pulled out Close To My Heart's wonderful spring paper pack, Brushed, to create my card. I didn't do any stamping at all but relied on my Cricut for the design and the sentiment. 



Won't you join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week and show us how you interpret the sketch above? 

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Brushed Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Canary Cardstock, Pixie Cardstock, Hollyhock Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artbooking Cartridge, Pink Polka-Dot Ribbon (not CTMH), Foam Tape, Green Sparkles (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


1 comment:

  1. Alyson this is a great card. Love the frame.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)