Friday, May 15, 2015

Anniversary Card using Blossom

A friend of mine asked me to create an anniversary card for some friends of hers who are celebrating a milestone anniversary shortly. Apparently they love butterflies so I was asked to incorporate butterflies into the card. I decided to use the Blossom Paper Pack and an old Mojo Monday sketch as the basis for my card. It is 5 x 7 in size so as to fit the largest butterfly. There is also a butterfly inside the card. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Blossom Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Sunset Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Say It in Style (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Sunset
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Turquoise Ribbon (not CTMH), Bling Pins (ret.), Clear Sparkles, ShinHan Markers, Foam Tape, Scallop Punch

Enjoy,
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)