Saturday, April 18, 2015

Thank You Card - Masking with Artbooking

I have need for quite a few cards in the very near future so I am digging into my stash but some just don't fit and so I am having to create a few specialized ones. 

I cannot take credit for this gorgeous design. Justine Hovey, a fellow CTMH Consultant, designed this beautiful card and this was CASEd from her design. I just love what she did. 

The background was created using a mask from the Artbooking cartridge. I placed it on the cardstock and just inked over it. Everything else was layered and put into place - not difficult but the effect is so stunning. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Pacifica Cardstock
Stamps: Thank You (ret.)
Inks: Pacifica, Pacifica Pigment Ink
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Vellum (not CTMH), Blue Sparkles (ret.) Licorice Adhesive Gems (ret.), Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)