Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #105

I love the sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week! It gave me the opportunity to use my favourite products from the Seasonal Expressions 2 catalogue plus I was also able to incorporate some stitching on my card, which I love to do. I am so happy with the way this turned out.




Please join us at Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge this week to show off your interpretation of the sketch shown above!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Blossom Paper Pack, White Daisy Cardstock, Lagoon Cardstock
Stamps: Shower Flowers, Have a Happy Day, A Budding Friendship
Inks: Lagoon, Glacier, Sunset, Pear
Accessories; Art Philosophy Cartridge, Lagoon Baker's Twine (ret.), Goldrush Baker's Twine (ret.), Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape, Thin Foam Tape, Glitter Embroidery Floss (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


3 comments:

  1. So pretty! Love the double bakers twine bow and your stitching is great....and the cutting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty. I also love stitching. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)