Saturday, March 21, 2015

Man Card... Thanks - You're Appreciated

I had occasion recently to create a masculine thank you card. So, you get a sneak peek at some new papers coming up in the soon to be released Seasonal Expressions 2 Catalogue (April 1st). 

These papers are from a new paper pack called Jackson. They are perfect for masculine layouts and cards. It didn't take me long to put this card together, especially considering that I used a pattern from Make It From Your Heart - Volume 2 (p.44 - Pattern 23). A few quick cuts, some embellishments and it was complete. 


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Jackson Paper Pack, Cocoa Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Juniper Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock
Stamps: Cricut Collection from Art Philosophy
Inks: Cocoa
Accessories: Cocoa Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (ret.), Juniper Decorative Ribbon (ret.), Artesian Studs, Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson


2 comments:

  1. Great card. I have yet to cut into my papers that I had to order right away. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, it's so hard to find masculine paper. Yout have knocked it out of the park with the Jackson paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)