Monday, March 23, 2015

H2H Challenge - How Cute!

This week's challenge at Heart 2 Heart is "How Cute!" I knew right away that I wanted to use the Australian stamp set "Cute Koalas" for this challenge as I think it has the most adorable koala images, plus I just love those little bears :) The image of the koala in the tree is my favourite so I decided to focus on that one. (If you didn't know, you can order the Australian stamp sets through my OBA by searching Australian stamp sets and they will come up for you that way.)

The sentiment was taken from the "A Little Note" stamp set. I used ShinHan markers for colouring and I have picked up some additional colours other than the ones sold by Close To My Heart to match some of our other colours. 


Won't you join us at Heart 2 Heart and show us How Cute! your creations can be? Remember, you have until the end of March to enter any of the March challenges!

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Pathfinding Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Chocolate Cardstock, Glacier Cardstock
Stamps: Cute Koalas, A Little Note
Inks: Cocoa Pigment Ink, Olive
Accessories: ShinHan Markers, White Enamels Stars, 1 1/4 inch Circle Punch (ret.), Chocolate Reinker, Spray Pen, Satin Green Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)