Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Atlantic Hearts Sketch 85

The sketch at Atlantic Hearts this week is awesome - every week's sketch for Atlantic Hearts is awesome! However, when I saw this one, I knew right away which stamp set I wanted to use and the colour scheme I wanted to use as well. It was to be a straight forward, simple card.  

I decided on a winter themed card - and one of my all time favourite stamp sets - Snow Flurries. The flourishes in this stamp set are simply gorgeous. I covered the lower half of the stamp with washi tape so it wouldn't show and stamped the remainder of the flourish. I used a sentiment from another terrific set called Adornable. 

Some retired embellishments in the same colours and that's it - simple but "snowflakey". Hope your day is filled with snow like mine is! 



Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock, Teal Glitter Paper
Stamps: Snow Flurries (ret.), Adornable (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon, Lagoon Pigment Ink
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Blue and Green Sparkles (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

2 comments:

  1. Lovin' the glitter! Anything with sparkle catches my eye! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That glitter paper makes this card very elegant. Love it Alyson!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)