Wednesday, December 17, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 4

Today is Day 4 and a very simple bag with a simple gift. 
The Muslin Bags can be stamped using our Pigment inks and I used Glacier, Lagoon and Crystal Blue to stamp snowflakes on this little one. I realized after I took the photo that some of the Bitty Sparkles had already fallen out of place... such is life. They are almost impossible to keep in place on fabric, I find! 

Inside are three large clips that can be used for a variety of purposes - holding open bags of food tightly closed, keeping stacks of paper in place, etc. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Magical Day, Snow Flurries (ret.)
Inks: Pacifica, Lagoon Pigment Ink, Glacier Pigment Ink, Crystal Blue Pigment Ink
Accessories: Muslin Bags, Bitty Sparkles, Circle Punch (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)