Wednesday, December 24, 2014

12 Days of Christmas - Day 11

Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas brings a little box filed with Ferrero Rocher chocolates. I don't think I have met anyone who doesn't love these chocolates! And the ones in this box are a mixture of the types that are made by Ferrero Rocher - not just the standard ones... There are white chocolate ones, dark chocolate ones, and some of the regular ones as well... mmm, mmm good! 

The box was cut from the Artiste cartridge and came together so easily. To keep the top down, I put a hook and loop closure on the end, just so it wouldn't keep popping up. The tag was cut from Art Philosophy and the red ribbon was from my stash. 


Products used are Close to My Heart unless otherwise indicated

Paper: Cranberry Fundamentals Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock
Stamps: Magical Day, Snow Flurries (ret.)
Inks: New England Ivy, Ruby
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Hook and Loop Closures, Red Ribbon (not CTMH)

Enjoy, 
Alyson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)