Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Merry Christmas Candy Box Card

I saw this beautiful card box style on Facebook on a closed board that I follow - it was a result of a You Tube video tutorial. I have a really hard time following those types of instructions because I find that they tend to move too quickly for me. I had to watch it several times, writing notes as I watched until I had the information that I needed. Now, I have piles of sticky notes all over and at some point, I will sort them into readable instructions for myself so I can re-create this type of card again at a later date.  

I left the left inside section blank so I can write a message in that spot. The other challenge was finding WRAPPED chocolates that fit the height of the box - not too tall but the right height - and that was a real challenge!

This is a 5x7 card with a 3/4 inch spine. 


Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Yuletide Carol Paper Pack, Ruby Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Gold Shimmer Trim, ShinHan Marker, Ruby Mini-Medley Collection, Bling Gems Gold Assortment, Spellbinders Cutting Dies (not CTMH) 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)