Wednesday, September 10, 2014

CASE this Sketch - JOY Christmas Card

I just made it on time! When I saw the sketch for this week, I had an idea in mind and I really wanted to get it done in time to enter this challenge. Considering the number of entries that this challenge receives, I know I don't stand a chance, but I wanted to try out my idea and I am happy with some parts of the card. The snowflake didn't turn out the way I wanted, but that's ok - I learned something for next time. 

So, here is my card. The sketch for the challenge is found under the card. 



Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Yuletide Paper Pack, Colonial White Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, New England Ivy Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: Versamark
Accessories: Artbooking Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, ShinHan Marker, Gold Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Gold Glitter Gems, Sparkle Flourishes, Sharpie Marker (not CTMH), Almond Glitter Gel (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)