Thursday, August 21, 2014

Tri-Shutter Birthday Card

This birthday card is for a wonderful lady who it turning 80 tomorrow! She is a talented, generous soul who is so giving and thoughtful and I simply had to do something for her. I haven't known her long and I just found out a couple of days ago that she has a birthday coming up...

I pulled out a lot of retired products to create this card... and some non-CTMH supplies as well. 

 
Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Balloon Ride Paper Pack (ret.), Sorbet Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Frame it Up, Joyful Birthday
Inks: Sorbet, Crystal Blue, Cashmere, Chocolate
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, ShinHan Marker (Bronze), Bronze Shimmer Trim, Scallop Punch, Foam Tape, Sorbet Buttons (ret.), Blue Baker's Twine (not CTMH), Blue Ribbon - wide and narrow (not CTMH), Off-White Satin Ribbon (not CTMH), Dimensional Elements Birds (ret.), Mocha Opaques (ret.), Shimmer Brads (ret.)

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)