Monday, June 2, 2014

Get Well Card for a Friend

A friend of mine is having some medical problems lately and is likely looking at surgery to resolve the issue. I created this card for her, just to let her know that I am thinking about her and am there if she needs any help. 


The card was based on an older sketch and I used the Laughing Lola papers to create it. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart: 

Paper: Laughing Lola Paper Pack including cardstock specifically from this kit, White Daisy Cardstock 
Stamps: Card Chatter - Sympathy (ret.)
Inks: Lagoon Pigment Ink, Black Pigment Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Clear Detail Embossing Powder (ret.), Heat Tool, Neutral Buttons (ret.), Paradise Flowers (ret.), White Crocheted Flowers (ret.), Paradise Baker's Twine, Purple Glitter Gems, Sparkles Black Flourishes - Small

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)