Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Completed Album for Departing Minister... (Whew!)

Well, after a few weeks of almost non-stop work, interrupted by a few events, including the funeral of a dear friend of mine, some major car troubles and some other issues, I have managed to complete this album (as of May 29, but there were other things to post first...)! It has consumed all the time I have had available, including some very late nights and early mornings, but it is finally finished. 

I am not going to explain the pages... just post them here. I used mostly Close To My Heart products and I tried to keep the pages simple yet include all the photos that I was able. This minister was responsible for the children and youth programming at my church. I did not do any of the journaling and have left that up to her so she can make it meaningful for herself. I used a lot of flip flaps so there are many hidden photos and often, there is a journaling spot is under those photos as well.  

I hope she enjoys the album - it was certainly a labour of love :) 

Enjoy the photos!


















Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely gift you made. So many beautiful and loving details.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)