Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Two Chantilly Birthday Cards

With a number of birthdays coming up in the near future, I am trying to get ahead of the rush to finish cards. I hate that feeling of mailing them out at the last minute and wondering it they will arrive on time. 

I will be so sad to see the Chantilly Paper Pack disappear. It has been one of my favourites since it was released a year ago. I still have a lot of it and it uses of some of my favourite colours like Cotton Candy, Pear and Ruby. 

Here are the two birthday cards I have finished. They are both created using almost identical ideas from the Make It From Your Heart Book - Volume 2. 


Supplies used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated:

Paper: Chantilly Paper Pack, Pear Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock Bases
Stamps: Joyful Birthday, Take Note Cricut Bundle, A Little Gift, Holiday Tags
Inks: Ruby Pigment Ink, Pear Pigment Ink, Ruby Ink, Cotton Candy Ink, Outdoor Denim Ink, Green Copic Marker (not CTMH), Dark Red Copic Marker (not CTMH)
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Harvest Baker's Twine, Pink Baker's Twine (not CTMH), Hollyhock Zipper Lace, Clear Sparkles, Bitty Sparkles, Foam Tape, Silver Shimmer Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)