Thursday, January 9, 2014

Mika - My Precious Little One Layout

After over 6 months of doing almost no creating at all (except for the SOTM Blog Hop), I am finally back in the mood to get back at it and it feels awesome! I have been taking photographs of Mika, my puppy, and I cannot believe she will turn 6 months old next week! She is really playful but she loves to cuddle as well and she and has been a wonderful companion for me as I continue to work through several issues (medical, emotional and physical) that hit me in 2013 and the start of this year as well. 

I LOVE two of the paper packs that are retiring shortly - For Always and Chantilly - so I combined them for the first layout I did of Mika. The pattern is taken right out of "Make It From Your Heart - Volume 2" but if fit perfectly for what I wanted.


  Below I have shown each page individually so you can see a little more detail in each. 



All products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: For Always Paper Pack, Chantilly Paper Pack, Black Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: None
Inks: None
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Art Philosophy Cartridge, Computer font (not CTMH), Base and Bling Pink Jewels, Base and Bling Black Jewels, For Always Textiles, Sparkles - Black and Grey Assortment, Sparkles Black Flourishes

Enjoy, 
Alyson






1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)