Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Masculine Get Well Card

A friend of mine hurt himself pretty badly over the Christmas holidays with a fall on the ice. His arm is in a sling and I understand that he also really hurt his back when he fell. He is more than a little frustrated at the things he can't do... a typical man, I guess. I am hoping that this will perk him up a bit. 

This is also a sneak peek at the new paper pack, Timberline. I love the colours in this paper pack and it is so perfect for masculine layouts and cards as well as anything outdoorsy. 


Products are Close To My Heart unless otherwise indicated: 

Paper: Timberline Paper Pack, Lagoon Cardstock, Goldrush Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock
Stamps: Fabulous You, Look to the Light
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Lagoon Pigment Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Embossing Folder (not CTMH), Sanding Kit, Black and Grey Sparkles, Lagoon Alcohol Markers, Copic Markers (not CTMH), Off-White Embroidery Floss (not CTMH), Foam Tape, CTMH Ruler

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)