Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Happy Birthday Card with Pro Player and Chevrons

I know creating male cards is a struggle for many people but I really enjoy the challenge. Today is the birthday of a good friend of mine and I really wanted to use the One-Way Borders stamp set. I think that stamp set is so cool because people always ask about the chevron ribbon and whether it really is the same width across or not - some actually measure it just to make sure and this stamp set is the same way! Those images can be SO deceiving!


This card is based on an older sketch from Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenges (#31). I have posted the sketch here, just for reference.  


Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Pro Player Paper Pack, Outdoor Denim Cardstock
Stamps: One-Way Borders, Joyful Birthday
Inks: Outdoor Denim Pigment Ink
Accessories: Clear Detail Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Outdoor Denim Chevron Ribbon, Pro Player Accessories

Enjoy, 
Alyson

1 comment:

  1. Very nice, Alyson. I too have questioned the width of this ribbon....every time I use it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)