Monday, November 11, 2013

Frosted Cards with an Extra Twist

I loved the idea of taking the Frosted Card WOTG and changing the colours to Slate, Whisper and Twilight (Vicki Wizniuk comes up with the most amazing ideas!!) So, I took her idea and just went one step further with it. I used the cutting guide and I did not change anything else - I simple played around with the pieces of paper allotted per card along with the embellishments and saw what I could created within those limitations and this is what I came up with. The original card is shown first, followed by my four "re-creations". 
  So, just by changing some ink colours and the placement of a few simple pieces of paper, these cards can look very different. It was fun trying this out. Before anyone emails me to ask, YES, feel free to scraplift any of these ideas - anyone could have done this. It wasn't hard - just time consuming, more than anything else. 

Products used are all Close To My Heart
Paper: Frosted WOTG, Twilight Cardstock, Whisper Cardstock, Slate Cardstock, White Daisy Cardstock
Stamp: Frosted Cardmaking WOTG
Inks: Twilight, Slate, Whisper
Accessories: (comes in the WOTG Kit - Frosted Sparkles, Glitter Hemp), Foam Tape

Enjoy, 
Alyson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)