Tuesday, April 16, 2013

The LAST Silent Auction Cards!

Finally, this is the last card for the Silent Auction (and am I ever glad that they are finished)! That makes 10 sets of cards with 8 cards in each set for a total of 80 cards (plus 10 hand-made boxes as well) that I am donating to my church. What a lot of work! 

This card is one that turned out better than I ever hoped it would! The spinners on each card work perfectly and I have a feeling that they will fetch a pretty penny because people will love the working spinners! I made sure with the single word ones to change up each card so they are all a little bit different as well. Plus they are masculine in colour so that will appeal to a lot of people, I think, as masculine cards are ALWAYS hard to find! 

I have shown two of the cards here. The sketch on which I based the cards is shown below the second card. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Dakota Paper Pack, White Daisy Card Base
Stamps: Wheel of Life
Inks: Black, Crystal Blue, Pacifica
Accessories: Spinners, Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Ribbon Slides (ret.)

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your silent auction cards, Alyson! What a labour of love :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)