Sunday, April 14, 2013

Almost the End of the Silent Auction Cards...

Today's cards are among the last few sets that I have created for the Silent Auction at my church. After these sets, I have only one more set to go and those will be posted on Tuesday. I have actually finished them but I have yet to photograph them and get the details written out. 

These two were both made using older sketches that I have shown under each card. 

The first one is created using the Clementine Paper Pack. In the actual card box, there are 8 slightly different cards as I had to use various flowers from the accessories collection. I have shown the inside of the card as well. The stamps are retired but I really liked the sentiments on this particular set.


This second card was created using the Avonlea Paper Pack. I wanted to use up the Brocade Assortment pieces that I still had so this was a good way to do that. There are 8 cards in the set, 2 of each with the same metal pieces on them. I paired the keys with the smaller metal pieces. This card involved a LOT of cricut cutting between the frame and all the flowers.



Enjoy, 
Alyson

Supplies are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Clementine Card:
Paper: Clementine Paper Pack, Chocolate Cardstock, Sorbet Cardstock, White Daisy Card Base
Stamps: Thank You (ret.), Blessed (ret.) 
Inks: Chocolate, Creme Brulee
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Cuttlebug (not CTMH), Spellbinders Die (not CTMH), Blue Ribbon (not CTMH). Baker's Twine - Paradise Assortment, Cottage Assortment

Avonlea Card
Paper: Avonlea Paper Pack (includes cardstock that comes specifically with this paper pack), Slate Cardstock
Stamps: Say It In Style (ret.), Dreams Come True (ret.), Stitched Together
Inks: Slate, Twilight
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Brocade Assortment, Foam Tape, Artesian Studs, Licorice Opaque Adhesive Gems, Black and Grey Sparkles

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)