Thursday, March 21, 2013

Special Birthday Card

Today is my birthday (and no, you are not allowed to guess how old I am...) and I wanted to share with you an extra special card that I received. This card is from a very dear friend of mine, Michelle, who lives in Texas. We have become very good friends and we keep in touch regularly via email. We seem to be able to almost read each other's minds sometimes... We laugh and cry together and share in each other's successes and failures. She sent me this card and it is extra special to me because I know that she went way out of her comfort zone to create this for me. The first thing I noticed when I opened it is that she used my favourite colours - turquoise and bright blues. She knows me SO WELL! And she also knows I love bling! I know she doesn't make cards using a lot of those colours or items! 

She also wrote me the loveliest note inside - so typical of her. She is always thinking of others before herself. 

Michelle - THANK YOU! You made my day extra special. I wish everyone could be the recipient of your giving and caring nature. I treasure our friendship so very much. 

HUGS to you, 
Alyson

(PS - Michelle's birthday is next week on the 28th - maybe we were meant to be sisters instead of just friends...) 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)