Friday, March 29, 2013

Cards for Silent Auction

Once again this spring, my church is holding a Silent Auction at the end of April. This is a huge event and raises a significant amount of money for my church, so I am donating 10 boxes of cards. Each box will have 8 cards in it - some will be all the same and some will be boxes with the same types of cards but with various types of greetings. 

Here is one set. There are actually two types of birthday cards and two types of thank you cards in this particular box but I only photographed one of each of them plus the box, just to give you an idea. I am just now at the halfway point and have five more boxes of cards left to make... (so 40 cards and 5 boxes!) I will post another set tomorrow. 




Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted: 

Paper: Buzz and Bumble Paper Pack, Champagne Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Creme Brulee Cardstock, Sunset Cardstock, Sweet Leaf Cardstock, Brown and Tan Glitter Paper
Stamps: Joyful Birthday, A Little Thanks
Inks: Cocoa, Sunset
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Artiste Cartridge, Corner Rounder, Paradise Paper Flowers, Mocha Opaque Adhesive Gems, Sweet Leaf Alcohol Marker, Computer Font for Title (not CTMH), Brown Lace (to tie box - not CTMH)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)