Friday, January 11, 2013

Whoo's Your Valentine - Cards, etc.

The current campaign is just SO awesome! The Whoo's Your Valentine kit has so many possibilities beyond the treat tubes. Here is one more treat tube plus three little cards that you could send to just about anyone who melts your heart. And you have to LOVE that glitter paper, especially knowing that more of it is coming in the new catalogue on February 1st! I can't wait for my order of new products to arrive next week so I can play with all the new stuff :) 

To get your very own Whoo's Your Valentine Kit, all you need to do is place a $35 order from the current catalogue and your can purchase this fun kit for just $10!
Contact me to place your order or go to my shopping site by clicking on the first link on the top left side of my blog!
Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Whoo's Your Valentine Kit (all paper comes with kit)
Stamps: Whoo's Your Valentine (comes with kit)
Inks: Ruby, Hollyhock, Blush
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge


1 comment:

  1. This is the cutest kit ever! My sister is CTMH Demo, too, and I just love it. The tubes that the kit comes with are so much fun.

    I also want to invite you to play along with my sketch challenge blog - Tuesday Morning Sketches. http://tuesdaymorningsketches.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)