Monday, January 7, 2013

Just for You Card - Deconstructed Sketches Challenge

My next three posts will all be Clementine paper based as I have an upcoming party and will be featuring the Clementine paper... I had to get some things done fairly quickly so I spent this weekend working on some projects to try and get ahead of the game. 

This card is from the Deconstructed Sketches website. I really liked their sketch this week but I had to change the oval shape in order to get my tree to fit. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are Close To My Heart unless otherwise noted:

Paper: Clementine Paper Pack, Creme Brulee Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Saddle Cardstock
Stamps: A Tree, Crafted with Love
Inks: Saddle Pigment Ink
Accessories: Art Philosophy Cartridge, Alcohol Markers - Creme Brulee, Twilight, Sorbet, Bitty Sparkles, Blue Ribbon (not CTMH)

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful tree image! I love it! And I really like your papers! :) Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)