Friday, January 25, 2013

Friends Forever Card - My Time Made Easy Challenge

I'm back! I bet you thought I was gone forever! I still have a ton of work to do and I have been away a lot this past week, but I am missing my blog posts and my challenges and I finally had to give in and do something about it! 
This card is for a special lady that I met last Saturday. I went and volunteered my time at my church at an event to feed the homeless and hungry in our community and it was such an amazing experience for me. One of the ladies there and and I were talking and we just hit it off. We were doing the mounds and mounds of dishes drying them as they came out of the dishwasher. She was so friendly and she has been through a lot in her own life. I can't wait to see her this Sunday and give her this card.  
The card is based on the latest sketch from My Time Made Easy. The sketch is shown below the card. 
In addition, this gives you a little sneak peek of some of the new products coming in the new catalogue... 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products used are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Chantilly Paper Pack, Buttercup Cardstock, Ruby Cardstock, Cotton Candy Cardstock, Crystal Blue Cardstock
Stamps: Fabulous You
Inks: Black Pigment Ink, Ruby Pigment Ink
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, Alcohol Markers - Ruby, Cotton Candy, Crystal Blue, Sky, Alcohol Blending Marker, Rhinestone Brads, Autumn Lane Assortment, Bling Assortment, Sparkles Clear Flourishes - Small, Sparkles - Clear Assortment, Opaques Adhesive Gems - Licorice, Foam Tape


2 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Alyson! I am so glad you got it linked up. I'm sure the lady loved it. Thanks for being a pretty player at MTME Pretty Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at MTME's Pretty Patterns. Hope you'll play with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)