Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Perpetual Calendar

This Perpetual Calendar was made using the guide created by fellow consultant, Lisa Stenz. If you are not familiar with Lisa's work, be sure to check out her blog at http://lisascreativecorner.blogspot.ca. Lisa creates some of the most beautiful artwork I have ever seen and she has taught at every Convention I have been to (4 in total so far, 5 this summer as I have already registered for the one at Disneyworld and can't wait!) She willingly shares her templates and this is one of them. I have created several of these calendars as Christmas gifts and have used several other templates of hers as workshops and to create other Christmas gifts as well. 

I had to create one of these calendars for myself - in Lagoon of course - my most favourite colour. Some of you know that when I was packing for Convention last summer, as I was putting my outfits together, I noticed that every single outfit that I had packed was turquoise, white and black. How can you tell that these are my three favourite colours?? I am seriously considering painting my craft room turquoise. All my accessories are white - it would match perfectly! 

This photo was taken yesterday... and the one part of this project that you don't see is that the calendar can also lean back if you choose by attaching the back of the card box to the top of the box. You can see those details on Lisa's blog. 

Enjoy, 
Alyson

Products are all Close To My Heart

Paper: Dotty For You Paper Pack (ret.), White Daisy Cardstock
Stamps: Casual Expressions, Glamour Lowercase Alphabet
Inks: Black, Lagoon
Accessories: Artiste Cartridge, My Creations Card Box, My Creations Blocks (2), Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon, Hook and Loop Dots, Sponge Dauber, Cutting Knife

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the sweet comments about my artwork. Your calendar came out soooooooo cute! I just love those colors!! Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment - it truly makes me smile :)